Plan an amazing escape at least 90 days ahead receive exclusive savings of 15% on a luxurious all-inclusive stay. learn moresee more offers
ANANTARA GOLDEN TRIANGLE ELEPHANT CAMP & RESORT
Explore the enchanting world of elephants at Asia’s premier Elephant Camp, as you set out on a once in a lifetime journey with Anantara Golden Triangle’s ultimate Discovery Experience unlike any other among Chiang Rai hotels.
Perched on a ridge overlooking the hills of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos, and the convergence of the Ruak and Mekong Rivers, the Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort opens a window to breathtaking nature. The resort’s famed on-site elephant camp, designed as a traditional mahout village, offers guests unique opportunities such as learning to command their very own elephant through specialist mahout training courses. Designed to present the resort’s most popular local and international flavours, and to accentuate the overall guest experience, Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort’s new Discovery Package invites you to stay in our most luxurious rooms and suites, complete with gourmet dining, unforgettable destination experiences and additional privileges.
View our live webcam.
Book a luxuriously rewarding Discovery Experience and enjoy the following benefits:
- Luxury accommodation including all meals. Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner inclusive of beverages to be enjoyed at any restaurant, including in-room dining.
- One unforgettable activity for every night stayed from a choice of:
- Elephant Camp Experience. Choose from the Elephant Learning Programme, Mahout Training, or Walking with Giants.
- Spice Spoons - Anantara cooking school, offering a rich and interactive immersion into Thailand’s world famous cuisine.
- Golden Triangle Discovery Excursion. Enjoy a tour of rich cultural discovery, complete with your very own car and driver, plus an experienced guide.
- Spa Discovery Package. Choose from Bespoke Spa Discovery Package or Exclusive Spa Discovery Package.
- Roundtrip transfers from and to Chiang Rai Airport, offered in a Private Limousine with refreshments
- Beverages (exclusive range of non-alcoholic drinks, wine, beer and spirits)
- High speed WiFi internet in room and throughout hotel
- In-room mini bar, refreshed daily with a selection of spirits, beer, soft drinks and snacks
- Admission to the Hall of Opium museum
|Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort key features:|
Resort Manager's contact:
If I can assist you in any way regarding your stay with us, please contact me, Anne-Christine Procope, Resort Manager at email@example.com.
Flirting with charming two-ton beauties and playing with jumbo babies, our Elephant Guru's blog introduces our colourful cast of gentle giants.
For someone who does what I do it might come as a surprise to hear me say that I haven’t had a connection with an elephant for quite some time......Read more