2 nights discovering Chiang Mai’s traditional charms and 2 nights in the Golden Triangle on an all-inclusive package with a choice of signature daily... learn moresee more offers
ANANTARA GOLDEN TRIANGLE ELEPHANT CAMP & RESORT
Explore the enchanting world of elephants at Asia’s premier Elephant Camp, as you set out on a once in a lifetime journey with Anantara Golden Triangle’s ultimate Discovery Experience.
Perched on a ridge overlooking the hills of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos, and the convergence of the Ruak and Mekong Rivers, the Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort opens a window to breathtaking nature. The resort’s famed on-site elephant camp, designed as a traditional mahout village, offers guests unique opportunities such as learning to command their very own elephant through specialist mahout training courses. Designed to present the resort’s most popular local and international flavours, and to accentuate the overall guest experience, Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort’s new Discovery Package invites you to stay in our most luxurious rooms and suites, complete with gourmet dining, unforgettable destination experiences and additional privileges.
View our live webcam.
Book a luxuriously rewarding Discovery Experience and enjoy the following benefits:
- Accommodation including all meals. Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner inclusive of a selected range of beverages to be enjoyed at any restaurant, including with in-room dining.
- One activity for every night stayed from a choice of:
- Elephant Camp Experience. Choose from the Elephant Learning Programme, Mahout Training, or Elephant Trekking.
- Spice Spoons - Anantara cooking school, offering a rich and interactive immersion into Thailand’s world famous cuisine.
- Golden Triangle Discovery Excursion. Enjoy a private tour of rich cultural discovery, complete with your very own car and driver, plus an experienced guide.
- Roundtrip transfers from and to Chiang Rai Airport
- One 90 minute Anantara Spa treatment for two persons per stay
- Beverages (select range of non-alcoholic drinks, house wine, beer and spirits)
- Internet access
- In-room mini bar
- One time visit to the Opium Museum
|Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort key features:|
Anantara Golden Triangle implements its commitment to protecting the environment and preserving local culture through education, innovation and empowerment in our adherence to the requirements of Green Globe standards...Click here.
General Manager's contact:
If I can assist you in any way regarding your stay with us, please contact me, Christian Oliver Zunk, General Manager at email@example.com.
Flirting with charming two-ton beauties and playing with jumbo babies, our Elephant Guru's blog introduces our colourful cast of gentle giants.