“The Bachelor” Golden Triangle Package
Fans of the US series “The Bachelor” can now relive some of the most unforgettable experiences from season 17. Stay at the very same resort where the dramatic final episode was filmed, retracing the footsteps of The Bachelor and the two ladies who tried to win his heart. Ride elephants through lush bamboo forest up to our secluded hilltop sala overlooking the legendary Mekong River, and recreate The Bachelor’s famous rose ceremony. Dine by Design with a private chef and butler in our exotic rice paddies. Experience the luxurious all-inclusive benefits and amazing daily activity choice of our Discovery Package, enjoying the ultimate romantic adventure in the fabled Golden Triangle.
- Accommodation in an Anantara Suite or Anantara 3 Country View Suite
- Daily buffet breakfast at Sala Mae Nam restaurant
- Dinner for every night stayed
- Lunch for every night stayed
- Beverages (select range of non-alcoholic drinks, house wine, beer and spirits)
- In-room mini bar
- Internet access
- One time visit to the Opium Museum
- Roundtrip transfers from and to Chiang Rai Airport
- One activity for every night stayed from a choice of:
- Elephant Camp Experience
- Lanna Cooking Class
- Anantara Spa Treatment
- Golden Triangle Private Excursion
Now – December 31, 2013
Rates start from
Anantara 3 Country View Suite
Rates start from
All rates are in THB and are subject to a 10% service charge and 7% applicable government tax.
The rates quoted are subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
Dining by Design experience in the rice paddies must be booked in advance, since availability is limited to one couple per night. If the rice paddies location is not available, alternative romantic settings will be offered.
A deposit of 50% of the full stay is required at the time of booking. The remaining amount is to be paid upon check-out.
In case of no shows or early departure, a 100% charge of the total stay applies.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.