4 Night Northern Delights
Uncover northern Thailand’s rich heritage from the tranquil riverside luxury of our Chiang Mai hotel, renowned for its sophisticated blend of Thai charm and colonial style. Spend your days exploring the moated old city’s bustling markets and countless temples, as well as the thriving street food culture and quirky café and art scene. Step back in time with visits to age old hill tribes and authentic handicraft villages, or enjoy the region’s breathtaking national parks, picturesque lakes, impressive waterfalls and idyllic mountain scenery. This combined Northern Delights escape also immerses you in the legendary Golden Triangle, with a stay at our Chiang Rai hotel on a hilltop in the jungle, overlooking three countries and the Mighty Mekong River. Experience a luxurious all-inclusive package with a daily choice of incredible activities, from once in a lifetime elephant adventures and indulgent spa packages that incorporate indigenous wellness traditions, to cooking classes that reveal the secrets of northern Thailand’s timeless cuisine, and a private tour that delves into the unique character of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos.
- Transfers between Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort and Anantara Chiang Mai Resort & Spa for two persons (single journey)
- Transfers from/to Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai airports for two persons (single journey for each airport)
- Two nights’ accommodation at Anantara Chiang Mai Resort & Spa, including daily breakfast for two persons
- Two nights’ accommodation at Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort, including Discovery Package for two persons, comprising:
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner inclusive of a selected range of beverages to be enjoyed at any restaurant, including with in-room dining.
- One activity for every night stayed from a choice
- Elephant Camp Experience. Choose from the Elephant Learning Programme, Mahout Training, or Elephant Trekking.
- Spice Spoons Anantara cooking school, offering a rich and interactive immersion into Thailand’s world famous cuisin.
- Golden Triangle Discovery Excursion Enjoy a private tour of rich cultural discovery, complete with your very own car and driver, plus an experienced guide.
- Spa Discovery Package. Choose from Bespoke Spa Discovery Package or Exclusive Spa Discovery Package.
- Roundtrip transfers from and to Chiang Rai Airpor.
- One 90 minute Anantara Spa treatment for two persons per sta.
- Beverages (select range of non-alcoholic drinks, house wine, beer and spirits>
- Internet acces
- In-room mini bar
- One time visit to the Opium Museum
Now – December 18, 2015
|Rates start from||THB 69,558|
Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% applicable government tax.
Rates quoted are per room per package, subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
A 100% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
Reservations may not be cancelled. Full payment will be forfeited.
A minimum of four consecutive nights is required, comprising a minimum of two nights at Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort and a minimum of two nights at Anantara Chiang Mai Resort & Spa. Stay may begin at either destination.
Additional nights are charged at an all-inclusive rate at Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort and at the Best Flexible Rate for Anantara Chiang Mai Resort & Spa.
Additional transfer charges are applicable for journeys that start and end at the same airport.
Subject to availability, a cancellation policy and children’s policy.
The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on ‘Book Now'.