Golden Triangle Elephant Researcher Experience
Join our cast of gentle giants, their mahout families and our elephant researchers for a unique behind the scenes look at Elephant Camp life.
Be part of the team for 4 days of exploration. Master Thai commands to drive your own elephant. Gain information vital to Elephant conservation by learning about elephant behavior and cognition from one of our onsite scientists. Become a researcher yourself at our elephant behaviour research facility, and spend time with our vet learning how to perform an elephant health check.
Enjoy our full programme of elephant activities with luxurious all inclusive benefits and the comforts of a 5 star resort in the heart of the fabled Golden Triangle.
For every package sold Anantara will donate 40,000 baht to the Golden Triangle Asian Elephant Foundation to help sustainable elephant projects throughout Thailand and South East Asia.
- Four nights’ accommodation in a room or suite for two persons
- Breakfast for every night stayed for two persons
- Lunch for every night stayed for two persons
- Dinner for every night stayed for two persons
- Selection of non alcoholic drinks, house wine, beer and spirits for two persons staying in an Anantara Suite
- In-room mini bar
- Internet access
- Roundtrip transfers from and to Chiang Rai airport for two persons
- Full programme of elephant activities for two persons:
- One full day of mahout training
- Three private presentations on elephant behaviour, cognition and conservation, given by elephant researchers
- Two full elephant intelligence research sessions with elephant test subjects, led by elephant researchers
- One elephant veterinary examination, led by the resident veterinarian
- A meal of your choosing with our elephant research staff
Now – December 22, 2013
|Deluxe Three Country View||Rates start from||THB 41,420|
|Anantara Suite||Rates start from||THB 48,420|
|Three Country View Suite||Rates start from||THB 49,420|
All rates are in THB and are subject to a 10% service charge and applicable 7% government tax.
The rates quoted are per room per night, and are subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
Minimum and maximum four night stay required.
Reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance.
A 50% deposit of the full stay is required at the time of booking, with the remainder to be paid upon check-out.
For cancellations made within 30 days prior to arrival, no shows and shortened stays, a 100% penalty will apply.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.